Thread: Low priority

Basic Member

Low priority

long story short, I had 2 abandon, (very rare for me), now in low prio for 2 days.
    won 4 games, im still in there. Please tell me what is needed to get out ?
    I m not a toxic player, had to leave 2 games, one of them because of RL issues.
    I consider leave the game for good, it is unplayable in low prio.
    thanks for your answear.
    (You can save us time and dont trash comment please.)

Thanks.
    Last edited by lehhanor; 07-16-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Basic Member
    Suggestion for game developers :

What about butting a counter like "3 victory left" on this screen below

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 08.42.57.png

I accept the punishment for low priority thats fine, but tell the users atleast what their objective should be to get out. What is more frustrating then beeing in low prio is to not know when/how to get out..

Basic Member
    Hi,

That is a visual bug. There is a counter. The easiest way to see it is to click on ranked match where there is enough space for all of the text to display which will show your counter of how many more matches you must win in low priority.

Basic Member
    Click on "Practice 1v1" and u'll see, how many games are left for you to win

Basic Member
    Thank you for the answers I can only see it in 1 v 1 tab actually..
    I ve got 1 match left, so I have to win 5 game in total to get out of low prio for 2 abandons, I find this pretty harsh because 2 abandons can happen to anyone; hardware crash, lost connection, real life issues etc.. I think in ranked match it should be severly punished ok but in standard matches I am not sure.. anyway thats another topic

Basic Member
    Ok after another 8 game loos streak I finally had a support that I know how to play and we won, so I am finally out !!
    1 suggestion for players who struggle to win in low prio for various reasons, pick support and buy wards & sentries like there is no tomorrow. You will obviously win because enemy team wont have any ward.
    Last edited by lehhanor; 07-17-2017 at 01:10 PM.