Thread: Debugger hotkey

Basic Member

Debugger hotkey

Is there a way to rebind or unbind the Panorama debugger? I am using -dev for the extra info during debugging, but I am also playing after taking a break and don't restart the game without -dev. There's a game bind on F6 so when using it in a match the Panorama debugger pops up
    I know it's a useful feature but is there a way to change it? If not, can it be added please? I am sure it's not a big deal to implement.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here

Hotkey can be changed in panorama\dota_keybinds.cfg but you need a client-side mod. Packaged a slick language cfg one for you (readme in the zip):

Change Panorama Debugger hotkey F6 to Shift+Break

Basic Member
    Wow this sucks... I expected it to at least be configurable even if in an obscure place. But by obscure I didn't think you'd need a mod for it Valve needs to change this.

However, your workaround works flawlessly. It's exactly what I needed. Great job and thanks
    Last edited by The Nomad; 10-10-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here

Basic Member
    delete me
    Last edited by The Nomad; 10-16-2017 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Nevermind :)