Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Console and Bind Settings

-Be able to select all units at once (not just all units other than your hero)
    -Turn autocast on/off with a button. Aall heroes which got autcast abilities like puck, OD, huskar only have one autocast ability. Would be great to have a general button to turn it on/off. An alternative to this is to hold in the skill hotkey to make it autocast while you hold it in.

Also I fully agree on this "I would very much appreciate a UI option for when the player presses Hold Position to also Hold Attack, making it similar to it's behavior in HoN. I realize I could just turn off Auto-Attack, but it is not the same by any means." Or if you double click your hold position button.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Konung View Post
    -Turn autocast on/off with a button. Aall heroes which got autcast abilities like puck, OD, huskar only have one autocast ability. Would be great to have a general button to turn it on/off. An alternative to this is to hold in the skill hotkey to make it autocast while you hold it in.
    Can be achieved by this (change S to your key):
    //Binds for toggling autocasting of spells
    bind "S" "dota_ability_autocast 0; dota_ability_autocast 1; dota_ability_autocast 2; dota_ability_autocast 3; dota_ability_autocast 4; dota_ability_autocast 5"

When all skills are not learned yet, it gives some error messages and the error sound, but should works nonetheless
    But yea a keybind in the UI would be better

Basic Member
    Do what id does in Quake Live. Everything.

Basic Member
    config text in game, please.

Add a hotkey to pan the camera directly to your base (like you did for our hero and courier) or enable us to bind the fountain.
    Last edited by Konung; 04-15-2012 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Removed some clutter and suggested a thing instead

There is usefull bind for currier to give items to the hero and run/fly back at base

Basic Member
    +1

Asking for an option to Hold Position / Stop using only one hotkey.

This is so very usefull you wouldn't believe it

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonX View Post
    Alt+[number] to say something to team/say all.
    ex: Alt+1 = push Alt+2= back, Alt+3=roshan Alt+3= get the hell out of there etc.
    This would be very usefull

Basic Member
    con_enable, dota_minimap_hero_size, dota_force_right_click_attack, dota_quit_after_game, net_graph

Basic Member
    Single key hero center. Double tapping space gets annoying. Also we need a select next controlled mob (tab is what I used in dota) for chen.