Thread: DOTA 2 OMG/LOD ALL ABILITY MODE When?

Basic Member

Smile DOTA 2 OMG/LOD ALL ABILITY MODE When?

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen..._mode_in_dota2
    http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=452067
    So When will we see OMG/LOD or as I call it. ALL ABILITY MODE.

I checked up on this. And yes IceFrog knows about the mode and is likely to implemented it. My question is when?
    Hopefully we can get it for 'The International' 2. Would be fantastic having for fun show matches between teams.

Anyway. Much love. Hope it gets implemented sooner rather than later. Due to loving the mode immensely.

From
    Aruno

I'm with you, bro. OMG needs to get some love in Dota 2. Best mode to play once in a while. But I suspect it's more difficult to implement than it was in wc3.

Basic Member
    Soon after heroes are all released i think

Basic Member
    Don't think this is a high priority mode.

If Valve does not do it, I'm sure someone would mod it in - just like the Randomizer maps in TF2.

Basic Member
    This would make my life. I played LOD and OMG all the time. Just sucks when someone stacks 4 stuns or your whole team goes hard core carry with all passives.

Would be awesome, really hope to see it at some point in Dota 2.

Basically I expect that as a standalone game Dota 2 should include a bunch of other modes, maybe different maps for 1v1, 2v2, XvX, minigames like Pudge Wars, Warlock, etc. Considering WC3 had all this stuff (dota included) as a side to their main game, Dota 2 has to offer a bit more. Obviously I love the focus on the real game but some extras would be nice.

Basic Member
    I'm all for this. Fun mode

I hope for the FUN mode and heroes to be implemented after all mainstream functions and heroes are out.

Basic Member
    NO MORE HOTKEY CONFLICTS IN DOTA 2 LOD )))

they will implement it for sure, only playable funmode in DotA nowadays. (WTF is no funmode, capturepoint isnt popular, IMBA is funny, but not as much as LOD)

Time will come.

I'm waiting for Uther Party minigames before this, and being capable to play them while Queuing for game
    Quote Originally Posted by A very wise man
    behind, of a thought. the an idea and an ideas are BulletProof, of offend, criticise,misunderstanding, ignorance..

ignorance abundance.. lack, for you, humility, of learning understanding. do little, others do nothing, besides offense
    Spoiler: