- Enabled Phantom Lancer in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed turn rates for the following heroes: Lifestealer, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Bounty Hunter, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Ancient Apparition, Brewmaster, Chen, Silencer, Lone Druid, Spectre and Spiritbreaker.
- Alchemist: Fixed Unstable Concoction self explosion still stunning you if you are invulnerable.
- Alchemist: Fixed night vision being too small.
- Alchemist: Fixed Unstable Concoction damage being too small.
- Bane: Fixed being unable to nightmare non-hero units.
- Batrider: Fixed Flamebreak to not trigger Sphere.
- Beastmaster: Fixed Aghanim's Primal Roar cast range being 50 too short.
- Beastmaster: Fixed base damage being slightly too low.
- Brewmaster: Fixed attack range being 138 instead of 128.
- Brewmaster: Fixed critical strike working against wards.
- Brewmaster: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.75).
- Brewmaster: Fixed Primal Split's Wind element being unable to Dispel Sandstorm.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs bounty being too small.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs knockback speed and distance being too small.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Rocket Flare reveal aoe.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs having very small night vision.
- Crystal Maiden: Fixed Crystal Nova vision.
- Dark Seer: Fixed Vacuum tree aoe destruction being too big.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed very minor inaccuracy on Dragon Form attack range.
- Enigma: Fixed Eidolon split attack count incrementing on allied unit attacks.
- Invoker: Fixed Chaos Meteor burn damage being a little too low.
- Juggernaut: Fixed Omnislash selection aoe being slightly too big.
- Lifestealer: Fixed Feast working against wards.
- Lone Druid: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.5).
- Lone Druid: Fixed Spirit Bear getting trapped in Power Cogs and Sprout.
- Lone Druid: Fixed Entangling Roots working on wards.
- Lycan: Fixed Shapeshift speed boost disappearing from other units upon Lycan.
- Lycan: Fixed other controlled units not getting movement buff if created after Shapeshift was cast.
- Lycan: Fixed Shapeshift not healing for the amount of bonus HP he gains.
- Morphling: Fixed being able to heal under Ice Blast.
- Nevermore: Fixed Requiem of Souls travel distance being too small.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed arcane orb doing bonus damage to Warlock illusions.
- Puck: Fixed attack range.
- Puck: Fixed channel time on level 4 Phase Shift.
- Pugna: Fixed Life Drain range not improving with Aghanim's Scepter.
- Riki: Fixed Blink Strike not guaranteeing a backstab proc.
- Shadow Fiend: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.5).
- Slardar: Fixed Crush duration on creeps.
- Spiritbreaker: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.75).
- Spiritbreaker: Fixed base Intelligence.
- Warlock: Fixed Golem's Flaming Fists doing half damage in a bigger aoe.
- Fixed Force Staff cast range (600->800).
- Fixed Bloodstone charge loss from 30 to 33%.
- Fixed Shiva's Guard blast radius.
- Fixed Manta invulernability duration (0.23->0.1).
- Fixed Tranquil Boots broken movement speed being too low.
- Fixed Shiva's Guard not granting unobstructed vision during the cast phase.
- Fixed Satyr Hellcaller's Shockwave doing less damage than intended.
- Fixed Neutral Ursa Warrior Thunder Clap doing 20% slow instead of 25%.
- Fixed Ghost's frost attack missing 15 bonus damage.
- Fixed minor inaccuracy on dire range upgraded creeps bounty.
- Fixed Ogre Mauler having 3 extra armor.
- Fixed Spirit Bear bounty being too low.
- Fixed Greater Boar unit level.
- Fixed Healing Ward vision radius.
- Fixed Lycan Wolves giving too much XP.
- Fixed Freezing Field ground slow aoe being slightly off.
- Fixed Heaven's Halberd's disarm not being dispellable.
- If no stats will be recorded for a match due to someone leaving too early the abandonment message will now reflects this.
- Added an option for simplified controls, where right clicking always moves, and left clicking performs all actions.
- Fixed hero-type units (like Brewmaster's splits) being able to purchase items directly into the Stash from the Secret Shop.
- Added free camera control for Spectators and Replays (dota_free_camera in the console).
- All events involving player-controlled units now show up in the combat log.
- Added new Director event for when Roshan spawns.
- Fixed smoke of deceit not making some heroes invisible (it was visual only).
- Added healing overhead messages to Dazzle and Omni
- Fixed bug that would cause bots to clump at the center of map rather than roaming to gank a target.
- Fixed bug that would cause bots to run out of the fountain prematurely sometimes rather than healing up.
- Bots should now only buy TP scrolls when at the home base or side shops, and will want to buy a TP scroll if they don't have one in their inventory.
- Bots will now only buyback after the laning phase is done.
- Vengeful Spirit bot will now use Nether Swap to interrupt channels.
- Bots will now forget whether a hero is an illusions or not when they lose sight of it.
- Bots will now properly disable themselves for team-balance even if the opposing player disconnects before hero selection.
- Made bots doing something else more responsive to Push ping requests.
- Made bots more wary about trying to farm lanes with enemies potentially nearby.
- Made Razor a carry for now to help him get selected more.
- On Easy, bots will no longer use Force Staff, Orchid, or Phase Boots.
- On Easy, bots will no longer preferentially attack real heroes rather than illusions
- Reworked how Roshan desire is computed, it's now done on a per-team basis rather than per-hero.
- Fixed bug where bots wouldn't buy back once they'd run out of items to buy.
- Fixed bug where Earthshaker bot's desire to Enchant Totem would somtimes override his desire to Echo Slam.
- Fixed bug that would cause Tidehunter bot to occassionally use Ravage on just creeps.
- Bots that are healing in the fountain will no longer run out to meet their courier.
Last edited by CvP; 05-09-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Wait, chat bug still not fixed?
How about that OLD crazy pick-Random-game-crash bug? That is terribly invasive to our daily playing.
Last edited by acf3passion; 05-09-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Basically everything that was gathered in the Data Files thread fixed.
Can we get swap added already?
Dear IceFrog, you forgot to write "- Added Ogre Magi!"
-added ogre magi & phantom assassin!
What's the deal with the forever no heroes?
Also, did they finally change the courier position on the dire side?
One-two weeks is apparently forever.
I will say I thought they would be getting heroes out quicker, but it is what it is.