- Enabled Phantom Lancer in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed turn rates for the following heroes: Lifestealer, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Bounty Hunter, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Ancient Apparition, Brewmaster, Chen, Silencer, Lone Druid, Spectre and Spiritbreaker.
- Alchemist: Fixed Unstable Concoction self explosion still stunning you if you are invulnerable.
- Alchemist: Fixed night vision being too small.
- Alchemist: Fixed Unstable Concoction damage being too small.
- Bane: Fixed being unable to nightmare non-hero units.
- Batrider: Fixed Flamebreak to not trigger Sphere.
- Beastmaster: Fixed Aghanim's Primal Roar cast range being 50 too short.
- Beastmaster: Fixed base damage being slightly too low.
- Brewmaster: Fixed attack range being 138 instead of 128.
- Brewmaster: Fixed critical strike working against wards.
- Brewmaster: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.75).
- Brewmaster: Fixed Primal Split's Wind element being unable to Dispel Sandstorm.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs bounty being too small.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs knockback speed and distance being too small.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Rocket Flare reveal aoe.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs having very small night vision.
- Crystal Maiden: Fixed Crystal Nova vision.
- Dark Seer: Fixed Vacuum tree aoe destruction being too big.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed very minor inaccuracy on Dragon Form attack range.
- Enigma: Fixed Eidolon split attack count incrementing on allied unit attacks.
- Invoker: Fixed Chaos Meteor burn damage being a little too low.
- Juggernaut: Fixed Omnislash selection aoe being slightly too big.
- Lifestealer: Fixed Feast working against wards.
- Lone Druid: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.5).
- Lone Druid: Fixed Spirit Bear getting trapped in Power Cogs and Sprout.
- Lone Druid: Fixed Entangling Roots working on wards.
- Lycan: Fixed Shapeshift speed boost disappearing from other units upon Lycan.
- Lycan: Fixed other controlled units not getting movement buff if created after Shapeshift was cast.
- Lycan: Fixed Shapeshift not healing for the amount of bonus HP he gains.
- Morphling: Fixed being able to heal under Ice Blast.
- Nevermore: Fixed Requiem of Souls travel distance being too small.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed arcane orb doing bonus damage to Warlock illusions.
- Puck: Fixed attack range.
- Puck: Fixed channel time on level 4 Phase Shift.
- Pugna: Fixed Life Drain range not improving with Aghanim's Scepter.
- Riki: Fixed Blink Strike not guaranteeing a backstab proc.
- Shadow Fiend: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.5).
- Slardar: Fixed Crush duration on creeps.
- Spiritbreaker: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.75).
- Spiritbreaker: Fixed base Intelligence.
- Warlock: Fixed Golem's Flaming Fists doing half damage in a bigger aoe.
- Fixed Force Staff cast range (600->800).
- Fixed Bloodstone charge loss from 30 to 33%.
- Fixed Shiva's Guard blast radius.
- Fixed Manta invulernability duration (0.23->0.1).
- Fixed Tranquil Boots broken movement speed being too low.
- Fixed Shiva's Guard not granting unobstructed vision during the cast phase.
- Fixed Satyr Hellcaller's Shockwave doing less damage than intended.
- Fixed Neutral Ursa Warrior Thunder Clap doing 20% slow instead of 25%.
- Fixed Ghost's frost attack missing 15 bonus damage.
- Fixed minor inaccuracy on dire range upgraded creeps bounty.
- Fixed Ogre Mauler having 3 extra armor.
- Fixed Spirit Bear bounty being too low.
- Fixed Greater Boar unit level.
- Fixed Healing Ward vision radius.
- Fixed Lycan Wolves giving too much XP.
- Fixed Freezing Field ground slow aoe being slightly off.
- Fixed Heaven's Halberd's disarm not being dispellable.
- If no stats will be recorded for a match due to someone leaving too early the abandonment message will now reflects this.
- Added an option for simplified controls, where right clicking always moves, and left clicking performs all actions.
- Fixed hero-type units (like Brewmaster's splits) being able to purchase items directly into the Stash from the Secret Shop.
- Added free camera control for Spectators and Replays (dota_free_camera in the console).
- All events involving player-controlled units now show up in the combat log.
- Added new Director event for when Roshan spawns.
- Fixed smoke of deceit not making some heroes invisible (it was visual only).
- Added healing overhead messages to Dazzle and Omni
- Fixed bug that would cause bots to clump at the center of map rather than roaming to gank a target.
- Fixed bug that would cause bots to run out of the fountain prematurely sometimes rather than healing up.
- Bots should now only buy TP scrolls when at the home base or side shops, and will want to buy a TP scroll if they don't have one in their inventory.
- Bots will now only buyback after the laning phase is done.
- Vengeful Spirit bot will now use Nether Swap to interrupt channels.
- Bots will now forget whether a hero is an illusions or not when they lose sight of it.
- Bots will now properly disable themselves for team-balance even if the opposing player disconnects before hero selection.
- Made bots doing something else more responsive to Push ping requests.
- Made bots more wary about trying to farm lanes with enemies potentially nearby.
- Made Razor a carry for now to help him get selected more.
- On Easy, bots will no longer use Force Staff, Orchid, or Phase Boots.
- On Easy, bots will no longer preferentially attack real heroes rather than illusions
- Reworked how Roshan desire is computed, it's now done on a per-team basis rather than per-hero.
- Fixed bug where bots wouldn't buy back once they'd run out of items to buy.
- Fixed bug where Earthshaker bot's desire to Enchant Totem would somtimes override his desire to Echo Slam.
- Fixed bug that would cause Tidehunter bot to occassionally use Ravage on just creeps.
- Bots that are healing in the fountain will no longer run out to meet their courier.
Last edited by CvP; 05-09-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Wait, chat bug still not fixed?
How about that OLD crazy pick-Random-game-crash bug? That is terribly invasive to our daily playing.
Last edited by acf3passion; 05-09-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Basically everything that was gathered in the Data Files thread fixed.
Can we get swap added already?
Dear IceFrog, you forgot to write "- Added Ogre Magi!"
What's the deal with the forever no heroes?
Also, did they finally change the courier position on the dire side?
-added ogre magi & phantom assassin!
- Fixed smoke of deceipt not making some heroes invisible (it was visual only).
Thanks. This always messed around with my eyes.
Rage incoming because no hero... before you rage and post something. Go fuck yourself.