Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recieving frequent 'Server Unavailable' messages when trying to spectate games.

Basic Member

Recieving frequent 'Server Unavailable' messages when trying to spectate games.

I get the Warning message after a very long delay. It says that I've exceeded the maximum number of retrys and that the server is probably unavailable. I have tapped esc during the long load occasionally and I will get placed in the end of a game featuring some of the players I'm looking to spectate but must have ended long before the game I'm currently trying to spectate.

Basic Member
    Must be something on their back-end, i get it too

Basic Member
    +1.exactly the same prob here.it also seems that when i try to spec games with less than 40 or 50 specs it works ok.i managed to spec a game with 15 specs.all this happened after ogre magi patch.i think this prob has existed before also.cant remember which patch it was.

+1 and sometimes it brings me to an already finished game that isn't even the one I wanted to watch

Basic Member
    Yup, having the same problem as well.

Most of the times it goes to a scene of throne being destroyed and I ended up in different games.

Yes...i got this error quite a few times

Basic Member
    Just to make this issue draw attention I'll answer as well: Have been having it frequently, about 50% of the time I'd like to spectate a game. I'm from Europe (maybe that's relevant).

+1 for me, same bug. Except when I connect successfully, I get the radiant victory screen with no ancient.

Available for any game

Basic Member
    I am having the same bug .

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamlion_justin View Post
    +1 and sometimes it brings me to an already finished game that isn't even the one I wanted to watch
    That also happen to me when I tried to watch top live games