Thread: net_graph 1 meanings

net_graph 1 meanings

Hi,

Sorry if this has been discussed, I tried looking for it but could not find it. Could anyone tell me what the second line and the third line in net_graph 1 mean. I'm talking about the
    "in", "lerp" and "out" values. And is it possible to have the ping permanently on the bottom HUD.

Thanks

FIX MATCH MAKING SO AT LEAST HALF THE GAMES ARE EVENLY MATCHED
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.
    MAKE ALL THE STRANGE MODIFIERS AVAILABLE IN STORE. ALSO ADD A TOOL IN STORE THAT LET YOU MAKE ANY ITEM OF CHOICE INTO STRANGE.

Basic Member
    I have an other question to net_graph. Can i change the position and size of it?

Yea you can find all you need about it here
    http://www.dota-two.com/forum/dota2-...and-t1520.html

FIX MATCH MAKING SO AT LEAST HALF THE GAMES ARE EVENLY MATCHED
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.
    MAKE ALL THE STRANGE MODIFIERS AVAILABLE IN STORE. ALSO ADD A TOOL IN STORE THAT LET YOU MAKE ANY ITEM OF CHOICE INTO STRANGE.

Basic Member
    in - how many packets you receive
    out - how many packets you send
    lerp - don't know how to explain this, but the lower it is you get better sync and more accurate hitboxes. On the other hand when it's higher it's smoother but hitboxes aren't as accurate because your PC guesses what's going to happen. By putting your cl_interp to lower settings, you will reduce lerp.

Quote Originally Posted by vlada View Post
    in - how many packets you receive
    out - how many packets you send
    lerp - don't know how to explain this, but the lower it is you get better sync and more accurate hitboxes. On the other hand when it's higher it's smoother but hitboxes aren't as accurate because your PC guesses what's going to happen. By putting your cl_interp to lower settings, you will reduce lerp.
    this ^

Basic Member
    If lerp is yellow the game will start to warp all the time.