Thread: Low Priority Punishment Pool Timer Reset

Basic Member

Low Priority Punishment Pool Timer Reset

yesterday at around 3 pm, i abandoned 3 games due to poor internet connection. so when i got into the low priority pool, i was ok with it, since i knew i was at fault. it said that i'd have to stay in the low priority pool for 24:00:00 (the timer was counting down). when i logged in again later that night, at around 11 pm, the timer was gone, and instead it said "1 day" (instead of the hr:min:sec countdown format). i ignored it and played a couple of games, without trashtalking or leaving, basically nothing that could get me in trouble. when i woke up the next day, i saw that the timer is back, but it seems that only 2 hrs have passed (the countdown was at around 22:00:00) since i got into the low priority pool. why is that? does that mean that i have to play 24 hrs worth of games so that i can get out of the low priority pool?

Basic Member
    I am pretty much having the same exact problem, my timer keeps resetting everyday lol!

Basic Member
    This happened twice already. I get 1 day in low priority. I log in 24 hours later, and I have an extra 18 hours. Same numbers twice. Wtf?

Basic Member
    Those who have been punished more than prescribed often have not been punished more than deserved. Thus, I feel no pity if a mistake races the punishment from meek to might.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mykel_0717 View Post
    does that mean that i have to play 24 hrs worth of games so that i can get out of the low priority pool?
    I would love it if this was the case, but I don't think it is.

Basic Member
    it might be further old reports on you being processed.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage