Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customization of Team Logo in the Map make the Dota world ugly.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitefang View Post
    For example team AL apply Musica's picture just for fun and some team logo with black background make the Dire/Radiant flag and ground look ugly and I highly disagree with this experiment because it doesn't consistent in Dota 2 lore. Team Logo in UI is fine, but in actual map is fail, no thanks.
    The opinon from OP will killing e-sports...
    Its very idiot to quit play dota 2/TF2 if only problem with comestic items

Basic Member
    u wont have to worry about this,

the only time you'll see it is when you're watching professional play anyway, coz u aint got a team noob!

lawl

Quote Originally Posted by Pilzquadrat View Post
    The next step is the river tinted brownish with white "Coca-Cola" text on the rune spots. While we're at it, we can have MC Donalds logos on the ground in front of each tower.
    That...doesn't even make sense.

These aren't sponsorships, ffs, they're team logos! They're not harming a single thing, they're not distracting from gameplay. They're just a fun feature of the team system that's about to be implemented. Chill out.
    ◕_◕

Basic Member
    i want mods please close this thread because useless thread....

VALVe is even releasing some templates (dota2.blog) and giving some advice. Just chill. This will not effect everyday matchmaking that much. It's a TEAM feature.

Basic Member
    The flags look fine as they are clearly cloth like substances attached to poles, but having those perfectly rectangular white square pasted onto the map's ground texture just looks awful.

Frankly, I think its a nice way to personalize the map and if it also help sponsor players that could go competitive, I don't see any reason not to keep it this way. You talk about the lore? since when has the mention of flags been in any game lore? if the dire has a funky flag, its just a flag, it doesn't change anything to the lore

Basic Member
    Its About Team Customization Review from Wyk: http://wyksblog.com/2012/06/team-customization/
    I hope mods please close this thread because only trolling and give wrong feedback because not understand about e-sports....

Banned
    So how can i create a team in dota2? Or its not implemented yet for common mortals?