Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Adobe Flash Player or an HTML5 supported browser is required for video playback.

Basic Member

The Adobe Flash Player or an HTML5 supported browser is required for video playback.

I can't seem to be able to view the videos for hero skills from within the game's Learn Tab browser.

I can view them just fine if I use my good old Google Chrome and directly access the Heropedia, but I can't do that from inside the game. I have the latest Adobe Flash Player installed.

I didn't see any other threads created about this, so is the problem on my end or does the Valve browser not support video playback ?

Basic Member
    i am having the same issue

Basic Member
    Yep getting the same issue as well, works fine when it goes in to the overlay browser but just comes up with the error listed above if I try do it straight from the heropedia in game.

Basic Member
    I'm getting this error too.

Basic Member
    Getting this as well, and only thread I found related to the problem. Tried to update flash through the steam browser but that didn't work out, doesn't even download properly from what I can tell.

Basic Member
    Chrome uses its own flash player maintained by google. I'd check your flash installation and maybe uninstall/reinstall.

Also, check in a browser such as internet explorer to see if it can play flash videos.

Basic Member
    This is fixed for me now after the undying patch. I used chrome to do a non-internet explorer flash installation but I swear that didn't work. Then the game updated and now it's all good!

had this problem but updated my flash and worked fine after that

Basic Member
    Obviously game uses IE engine. Flash-player is not installed for this browser, or u just have prohibited usage of plugins in it.

Basic Member
    same here and that is one more reason not to use web-based pages ingame.