Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning : Disconnected from Server No Steam logon

Basic Member

Exclamation Warning : Disconnected from Server No Steam logon

every 5 second or 8 second will auto disconnected from game and come out this message , after reconnect also come out this problem , close steam client and relogin again still no luck

i wonder this is a bug or something else?

edit:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TEMPORARY SOLUTION - Please report back, in case it solved the issue for you

Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    I'm getting Steam Validation Rejected or No Steam Logon often while I'm playing.
    This error can be caused by account sharing. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT. Account sharing is not permitted by the Steam Subscriber Agreement. You are responsible for the actions on your account.

If you are not sharing your account and you still receive this message, it indicates that Steam is having issues authenticating your ownership of Dota 2. It typically means that the Steam client is having difficulty connecting to the Steam servers. Please see this article to help identify issues with Steam connections, https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...1456-EUDN-2493 Several users have reported success when changing Steam to use TCP (as described in the linked article).
    does this help any of you?
    Quote Originally Posted by tanikaze View Post
    Switching Steam to TCP rather than UDP might have fixed it for me. I'll report back if the problem comes back again. Weird that it just popped up with this patch, though.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    \edit

i think is happen in new patch (Luna and wisp)
    old patch don't have this problem before ...
    Last edited by blash365; 07-03-2012 at 07:14 AM. Reason: added temporary solution

Basic Member
    It has happened to me a few times also. Once I got a leave cause I couldn't connect to the game because of this bullshit.

Basic Member

Exclamation Warning : Disconnected from Server No Steam logon

every 5 second or 8 second will auto disconnected from game and come out this message , after reconnect also come out this problem , close steam client and relogin again still no luck :

i wonder this is a bug or something else?

Basic Member
    moved to the technical support forum.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member

Disconnect from Game - No Steam Login

says no steam login
    cant play, just kick from game
    Last edited by blash365; 06-30-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: edited title

Basic Member
    same problem
    SEA server

Same problem in US East. I'll try to fix my game cache.

Yeah same thing happened to me and I got a disconnect and thus a loss. This is dumb Valve, this is why stats can't carry over into the full game, because even the game you're already selling stuff for isn't working.

Same problem

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...2E22AC5FDDF02/

Same situation, got a forced abandon thanks to this bug. It's not even worth trying to keep playing since I get disconnected every few seconds over and over.

Basic Member
    The way to fix this error(through my experience) is to not just restart the Dota 2 client but to restart Steam. For some reason I think the Client is tricked into thinking you are not "logged in" to Steam so it will continuously kick you out until you restart Steam. This happened to me just yesterday(and I got an abandoned game for it..) Also I am unsure as it has only happened to me once so I will have to test it again but I believe it could possibly occur if you leave your PC/laptop on for awhile and allow it to go into sleep mode. I notice if it does and you turn it back on it kind of does a little restart to Steam as well. This has only happened with me once so I cannot be for certain but can I ask the others here if maybe perhaps you left your PC/laptop on and when you came back to play Dota 2 it was in sleep mode?

Anyways the fix seems to be to restart Steam not just the Dota 2 client.