Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia and Northern Europe Server Region Now Live!

I think Valve just wasted money with this Russia server. All Russians still play on EU =/

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShield View Post
    ValvE doesn't seem to care at all that alot of russians still have massive ping to the server called "russia".
    Hahaha, we in South Africa get a minimim of 180ms to EU, often the games are more like 250ms. We still play so DO NOT come with your "massive ping"

Basic Member
    block russia from other than ru servers, let them play and suffer among themselves with their cyrylic (?) font. They don't know or refuse talking in english as a language everyone can understand being so full of themselves, put them in one cage all together or ban them all, either seems to be fine with the rest of eu ;/

I am russian and everyone says we cant speak english, we are rude, insulting people in our language ... were even refusing to play as a teammember. Just picking a Carry and the bad thing is ... we cant carry
    a match cuz we dont have the experience like other countries got. Its totally right to give us a russian server ( ping sucks ;D ) just to avoid us.

Everyone who says ... oh its racism ... no its not. I played so many matches with people of my country and we rly deserve the hate. I started to play with a german player and he told me ... if u suck play support and ward like hell. So i played support only and did my job. Items on me? No need. I do my Job and let the experienced people doing their job. I watched a lot of replays from "The International" and i am very Proud of navi. That was the reason why i started to port, buying smoke. I dont wanna lose and i am very sad to hear stuff like "oh i dont care" and rude stuff in russian language.

Sorry for my bad english but ill hope u understand this. I am Proud of my Country but we shouldnt destroy a legendary game like Dota. Get away from the Dunning Kruger Effect and realize that 95% of us not playing their role in Dota. Dont flame other People which are 200% better than we are.

Special Thanks to my German friend to help me by writing this comment. Think about it ...

Basic Member
    Yup, russians still play at europe which they refuse to play against their people. Must be fun being a jerk who ruins other people's fun with spamming cyrillic and not helping team then blaming you while you shout HELP for like 10 times.
    Valve wasted money on russian server since non of them plays at that place because they know they suck.

Russian 1 (pudge): Uses hook to killsteal fb, misses way too many and even easy hooks throughout the whole game. Caps-locked us to death with his russian talk.
    Russian 2 (mirana): trashtalk + flame from the very beginning. I don't even know why, it was very pointless. At least he spoke english. Not a terrible player per-se, but a master of demotivating/distracting talk.
    Russian 3 (invoker): Didn't communicate a single word and avoided teamfights on purpose. Also not a bad player per-se, but still useless.
    non russian (gondar): Good play, okay communication (stopped flaming after I asked him to) and general teamplay.

This game had every negative attribute I experience from russians in it.

Russians just don't choose russian server. Even when those trashgames are less now, they still happen unnecessarily.

lateedit: 27488414
    Similar game. 3 russians, trash experience. This roof btw shouldn't play in my games, he's way too low.
    Last edited by mr.ioes; 07-21-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Basic Member
    After playing "quite a few" games since the new server came out I must confess that it feels like money down the drain. Situation is exactly the same as before. Either give russians a server where they actually notice a ping improvement or leave it be and see people quit.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akriloth View Post
    Yup, russians still play at europe which they refuse to play against their people. Must be fun being a jerk who ruins other people's fun with spamming cyrillic and not helping team then blaming you while you shout HELP for like 10 times.
    Valve wasted money on russian server since non of them plays at that place because they know they suck.
    If they will place server in Argentina and name it "Europe 2" or %your_contry% will you play there? Looks like you don't know that Stockholm is not in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by lunatic3k View Post
    If they will place server in Argentina and name it "Europe 2" or %your_contry% will you play there? Looks like you don't know that Stockholm is not in Russia.
    Netherlands is closer to Russia than Sweden? K. That's the same logic we are confronted with ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalorn View Post
    block russia from other than ru servers, let them play and suffer among themselves with their cyrylic (?) font. They don't know or refuse talking in english as a language everyone can understand being so full of themselves, put them in one cage all together or ban them all, either seems to be fine with the rest of eu ;/
    I almost exclusively play support heroes. This means, I buy wards, dust, smoke (if my team knows how to use it); I always buy courier or upgrade when someone else buys him first. I babysit all you fucking self-righteous kids who would flame me for being Russian. When I'm not playing support, I'll pick what team needs. Yes, I also speak with my team in English unless a) they are all Russian or b) they all speak in some language I can't possibly understand, and in that case I just call misses.
    So, you want to put restrictions on me personally, because you are too butthurt about some Russian kid? Well fuck you, and I hope you'll get matched with retards every game.