Thread: Juggernaut Strange Relic Blade of the Kuur-Ishiminari not counting kills!

Basic Member

Exclamation Juggernaut Strange Relic Blade of the Kuur-Ishiminari not counting kills!

Hello there, new to this forum.

Anyway, as stated in the title of this thread, I had this Strange relic blade which counts the number of kills I have in games.
    Yesterday, I played a game with juggernaut and got 7 kills and it was recorded in the sword.
    However, today, I played a game and I had 20kills at 18:38 (+8GMT SG TIME), however, until now, 21:19, the kills have not been updated and is still stucked at 7 kills. I have restarted my Dota2 several times already!
    Edit: It's now 22:00 and my kills is still stucked at 7! I have restarted Dota2 and Steam numerous times already!!!

Please advise/help!
    Thanks in advance (:
    Last edited by buyaola; 07-16-2012 at 06:46 AM.

My Strange Vile Carnival Hat didn't count any kills from first game I used it in. The Gold Earned Modifer tracked though. match ID 26706808

Sorry for bumping that thread. But my Sword doesn't count kills either... and i used it on various games. The latest example is the Match with the ID "42320408".

The counter says aswell ingame, and in the profile-inventory 0.