Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't purchase any items from store!

Can't purchase any items from store!

Hello,

So since the new update release which have 50 new item; ursa, omniknight, bounty hunter, sekleton king etc. I cant do any purchase from store. Here what happen. I put everything I want into cart and I click checkout. I have 140.68USD wallet fund left in my account. Everything that I wish to purchase is about 68USD. Usually there will be authorize page coming up to comfirm purchase but in my case there are none. I click so many time still there were nothing. After few hours, I try buy using browser but this time it say having internal server error to initiate transaction. So I'm really out of idea. I ask my friend they say they just fine with store. Now it has been 20hours. Pls let me purchase new item!

I could purchase items earlier today. But for some reason, since a few hours ago, shortly after my recent purchase, it isn't working. Anyone else having this issue or is it just us? ><
    Personal Blog (Just for fun!):

Would love to talk about DotA and DOTA 2 on my Facebook and Twitter too!

yep. finally found someone to trade for an invite and the store goes down.

you can tell the game is in beta when they won't even take our money when we try and give it!

Basic Member
    Same problem here, whole day ... ;/

Basic Member
    My Store looks like that since 1 or 2 weeks now. Anyone got the same problem and a hint how to solve it? Should i reinstall dota 2? And if iŽll do that, will i remain all my stuff and wins etc.?
    Shop1.jpg
    Shop2.jpg

Basic Member
    got the same problem here as well... trying to buy stuff and when im click to finish the purchase it appears a message showing an error

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geneister View Post
    My Store looks like that since 1 or 2 weeks now. Anyone got the same problem and a hint how to solve it? Should i reinstall dota 2? And if iŽll do that, will i remain all my stuff and wins etc.?
    Shop1.jpg
    Shop2.jpg
    Reinstalling shouldn't do anything to fix it, but you could try going to dota2.com/store. Stats and items are server-side so yes, reinstalling won't lose anything.

Basic Member
    I can't log into store too.

Basic Member
    fuck cant buy

+1