Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bug in Win/lose Record

Basic Member

A bug in Win/lose Record

I always check my win/lose record after every game and this is the first time if found so disappointing and it bothers me a lot. I just lose a game but when I check my win lose record they put 2 lose instead of just adding 1 lose. Can someone tell me whats happening?

you get 2 losses bacause the 1st was from your last game and the second from older game that wasn't registrated.

Basic Member
    Not really, there is a bug right now that assigns random number of wins losses. I got a 1-4 after playing my first game on Naga Siren. I share the ops frustration, this kind of bug is more annoying then any wrong working skill or item synergy could be.

Ok then :-)

Make a screenshot of your win losses that you got now and also of your gamelist. After play a game and make another screenshot of your win losses you should have +1 win or +1 lose if no leavers.

If you get more than +1
    Upload the screenshosts here :-P

Got the same problem, but went from what should have been 23 losses to 32. Crazy stuff I tell you!

Though it was right as the servers went haywire yesterday. Didn't get any BP either and no change as of today, still 32 losses.
    Last edited by FlySWATTAH; 08-17-2012 at 04:32 AM.

Basic Member

Angry

Got the same problem as above, yesterday i played a game with a mate of mine, we lost so we called it a night, today when we wanted to play we saw that instead of getting one lose i got 5 and my buddy got 7, thats something i would like to see solved, thanks.

Basic Member
    Well, same problem here. 5-6 losses + to my record

Basic Member
    I got one free Win instead Just lost my first game with Rubick ever and it shows 1-1.

Basic Member
    bump, still mad about it

Basic Member
    bump any1?