Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [Suggestion] "Game is safe to leave" only for the party of the leaver

Basic Member
    Wars are not stopped because someone deserted. Everyone should be able to leave without consenquences. Team who destroys enemy ancent wins, no matter how many players are in game. So no, I don't agree with you, author of this thread.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tandrej View Post
    Wars are not stopped because someone deserted. Everyone should be able to leave without consenquences. Team who destroys enemy ancent wins, no matter how many players are in game. So no, I don't agree with you, author of this thread.
    So you're saying there should be no "safe to leave" at all?

Really??

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enai Siaion View Post
    So you're saying there should be no "safe to leave" at all?

Really??
    Hm, not really. It should be safe to leave, but from the start to the end of a game. Who wants to play and win - he will stay and play. Who feels like playing, but changes his mood in the game - leaves without punishment. Of course, stats are always recorded. Just the way I would organise it if I was developer. Currently, if you are losing and having no chance of winning, and opposing team is refusing to finish because they want to farm that rapier and kill you near fountain, you must sit and wait, lose time and nerves, instead leaving or forfeiting and leaving. Just an example.