Thread: Suggestion: Equip the Shitty Wizard Item go to other slot

Suggestion: Equip the "Dolfrat the Wizard" Item to other slot

Hey guys, My suggestion is to equip the "Dolfrat the Wizard" on other user slot (not in courier) so it can be used in all the couriers available (f/e my Drodo with a "Dolfrat the Wizard" would be freaking amazing!)
    That way we can keep the courier we love and add it another stuff to make it even more awesome.

Btw any chance you start selling this to stores on other countries? <-- I want some stuff but i can't get it from the store :/
    Last edited by knurlhelm; 09-06-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Basic Member
    Personally I'm passing on buying it, probably for similar reasons, the fact that he sits on the regular Donkey makes it look really plain.

The idea is nice but I imagine unfeasible as they'd have to design it to work with every courier in the game. Personally I'd be more interested if the courier was -just- the wizard, but oh well.

This is not how the courier works. It's not the donkey courier with a wizard model on top of it, it's a whole new model. They would have to create new models for ALL the other couriers.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordz View Post
    This is not how the courier works. It's not the donkey courier with a wizard model on top of it, it's a whole new model. They would have to create new models for ALL the other couriers.
    That's why I put it as a suggestion, because I know the model now it's donkey+wizard+star effect in one slot, about the 'for ALL the other couriers', they just need to add a new 'floor' on the courier's back and let it get used with the model of the wizard (or any other thing they want in the future, like they do for all heroes every week).