Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck in low priority pool! stupid reasons.

Banned

Stuck in low priority pool! stupid reasons.

Hello! I am not sure where to post this so I guess I will post it here.
    -------
    I was in a game and my entire team was new, they constantly kept feeding the enemy over and over. so I told them to get back and stuff, they did not listen so I called them stupid idiots and names. Now they reported me for text abuse. Near the end of the game the enemy team was so overpowered that every time I tried to attack I was stunned and killed quickly. Then they reported me for intentional feeding, I am not just going to sit around and let us lose.
    -
    How long am I in the low priority pool? Is there any way this can get removed so I can finally get back to playing? The devs really need to fix the report system.
    I also find the low priority pool to easy as the players are usually afk or have iqs of rocks.''

edit: I have been also having internet troubles and I think I may have disconnected from a few matches by mistake.
    Last edited by elijah254; 10-05-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Banned
    I really really want to start playing again :P

Banned
    IF I get unbanned I will cut the flaming and not even talk in another dota match unless it is necessary.

Banned
    you're in the low queue because of your disconnects, not from the reports

you're also not banned, queues will just take longer

Banned

dsfsdfds

not only do they take longer, you get paired up with kids that do not know anything and play horribly.

Basic Member
    I dont think they segregate the players in low priority, if you think you are playing with beginners and you are an amateur/veteran it might be because you dont have enough matches yet for the mm system to pair you well or that you are paired with players of ur skill level but you overestimate yourself. Dont flame unnecessarily, play as good as you can and you will be paired with and against players of ur level.

Quote Originally Posted by elijah254 View Post
    not only do they take longer, you get paired up with kids that do not know anything and play horribly.
    You should feel right at home then.

Basic Member
    Playing bad in this game is okay, telling them they are bad will get you LPQ'd. Welcome to League of Dota 2.

Saying "you are bad, I have intercourse with your mother" multiple times makes you undesirable in any game.
    Being bad makes you undesirable when you play with good players, but it's ok with other bad players.

If someone should be blamed, it shouldn't be the bad player, it should be the poor MM system.
    And ofc you can always give constructive feedback to a bad player instead of flaming. Haven't seen that often...
    [ASU]LC -during Duel,+50% bonus damage+150% MoC
    [Tweak] Make Refresher viable for Venomancer!!!

[Aghanim's Suggestion] Sniper: missile damages units it pierces through
    GENERATION 23:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

You even said so yourself: You flamed and proved in the end that you flamed for nothing, since you're apparently not much better than them. If you also left games (doesn't matter if its because of your connection, you still ruin the games for others) you deserve a punishment and voilá, you got it.