Thread: Drag mouse camera options?

Basic Member

Drag mouse camera options?

Is it possible to get the drag mouse (mouse3) camera like it's in Starcraft 2? Not inverted (dno what the word is)

Couldn't find older thread about this -.-

Basic Member

Basic Member
    meh

Basic Member
    opadendi

Basic Member
    You mean where you hit middle-mouse button and then moving the cursor also moves the camera? I think there should be options with regards to this as well. I don't know how sc2 works but I find it awkward that when using this 'camera grip' (which actually doesn't work as a bind currently...) that the default is 'inverted'. If you're using camera grip (outside of being a broadcaster) it seems counterintuitive to 'grip' and then move your mouse opposite of where you wish the camera to go. While normal for say google earth or something, it would be fantastic if you could choose inverted or not so when you 'grip' and drag up and to the right instead of the camera moving down and left it would move up and right so when your mouse cursor gets to the edge of the screen it will continue moving the screen in that direction. Currently it's just move mouse down and left (moves camera up and right) which means you'd have to move the mouse even further to continue scrolling up and right with the camera. More options are always welcomed.

Basic Member
    Yea.. I've being using this in wc3 all the time (inverted camera grip), but after playing SC2 I felt that it was much better. I tried to get used to the normal way to control camera, but hate when u press minimap on mistake for example.. -.-