Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enabling right click deny disables right click follow on heros.

Basic Member

Enabling right click deny disables right click follow on heros.

Ideally right click deny would only work on creeps, keeping the old move command behavior when right clicking heros. Currently right clicking heros just moves the unit to their position and stops.

wrong. right clicking to an allied makes you follow him untill you click somewhere else.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    wrong. right clicking to an allied makes you follow him untill you click somewhere else.
    you sure after enabling rightclick force attack, thus replacing the rightmouse click by a A+rightmouse click?

Basic Member
    dota_force_right_click_attack "1"
    Enable that and you will see what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltrus View Post
    dota_force_right_click_attack "1"
    Enable that and you will see what I am talking about.
    i wont. i have auto attack disabled. i denie with a and attack with a. simple, idk whats the problem =/

i wont. i have auto attack disabled. i denie with a and attack with a. simple, idk whats the problem =/
    You clearly have no idea what the threads about.

Not being able to follow heros with right click is what you get for using right click deny. You already have the advantage of stuttering your attack to deny with the "s" key and now you're to lazy to "m" click a hero? pick your poison.

Basic Member
    Please fix this. Familiars/Summons/etc will not follow my hero, nor my hero will follow others by right clicking anymore (unless I press M) after enabling dota_force_right_click_attack "1".

Basic Member
    There's a reason it's not an option in the menu and only available through the console.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    pick your poison.
    Welcome to dota.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltrus View Post
    Ideally right click deny would only work on creeps, keeping the old move command behavior when right clicking heros. Currently right clicking heros just moves the unit to their position and stops.
    This isn't a bug. Because you're changing the behavior of the right mouse click, you're changing the actions it performs. If you want to be able to right click follow, then you have to turn of right click denies. Once you get good with a-click, you'll realize you didn't need this setting after all.