Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84

Thread: Dota 2 Server Information and Discussion

Basic Member
    hey just got on NA and was wondering how can i access SEA servers while in NA? is there a way ?

Basic Member
    hi, i'm playing here at dubai it's already the 3rd day that I can't play dota 2. It always stuck on loading screen. Please send me some message on how to fix this.

Found a match. Got in to the lobby. Disconnected after 1 sec. Reconnected to get disconnected again and get 24h ban.

Hi there! Could you please tell me why am I having such hard time finding a ranked match on north American servers? I'm 3.3k mmr and literally waiting 40 min for any game. I tried my friends account on 2k and another one of 4.5k mmr and it works just fine! 5 minutes at most. Is this something to do with servers, or my account, or mmr bracket?

Basic Member
    I'm playing from New Zealand, so I play on the Australian servers. I used to get pings of 30 or 40. But since last week's updates (or around then) the pings have been very erratic, with random spikes and huge packet losses occurring. And it's not just with the Dota 2 servers ... this has been occurring within recent Counterstrike Global Offensive games as well. Is there something happening with the Australian servers?

Basic Member
    I hope someone could answer me:

I'm from Chile, so US East used to be the best server for us in terms of population and ping, but recently my latency on the US East server went from 140ms-160ms to 200ms (displaying 170 on the server selection screen), making it unplayable for ranked. While the US West server went from 200+ms, to 160ms (fortunately, but not quite as good as the old US East). Also, the South America server went from 260, to 70, but in game it varies a lot, with some games even having 260+ ms with no prior alarm because the server selection didn't show the real latency, so it's quite a gamble to know whether the connection is going to be good or bad, also the South American server is not really suited for Spanish speakers since most of the player base is actually Brazilian, and this has been a complaint for many people ever since the SA server was made.

I don't know if it's an issue related to my ports or if something might have changed in Valve's servers, but it's making the game near impossible to play, add to that the fact that I get 30 minutes or more queue time to get a game on US, since the soft 'region block'. I understand you don't want Peruvians or Spanish speakers merged with the North American player base, but you are making everyone pay for what one group does and I can assure you that you are also locking us (non-Peruvians) with them or Brazilians which do not speak our language either.

Basic Member
    After the recent patch, Patch 7.03, my ping in SEA server is 280. Before the update it was always 60. Can anyone help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Niloy View Post
    After the recent patch, Patch 7.03, my ping in SEA server is 280. Before the update it was always 60. Can anyone help me please?
    I have the exact same issue. it its so annoying. Also this auto region that resets drives me crazy. Always have to switch back to sea.
    MESS WITH THE BEST, YOU KNOW THE REST!