Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this possible [LO PRIO POOL]

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Woah there.... have you misunderstood something? Can you link this "developer confirmation"?
    I can confirm EricTams said the report system is part manual and part automated. The automated system has a very high requirement for people to get into and that 0.1% of the playerbase is in there. The rest of the reports are looked through manually. Some volunteer mod posted a screenshot of this statement in some other thread so I should have probably saved it :/ I'm assuming mr.ioes is talking about the same statement.

Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    I can confirm EricTams said the report system is part manual and part automated. The automated system has a very high requirement for people to get into and that 0.1% of the playerbase is in there. The rest of the reports are looked through manually. Some volunteer mod posted a screenshot of this statement in some other thread so I should have probably saved it :/ I'm assuming mr.ioes is talking about the same statement.
    This is pretty close to correct, but I'd be suprised if the parts that I highlight in red are actually in the quote, but I can't find the quote either.
    To avoid LPQ:

Don't draw attention to yourself
    Don't use voice or chat except for 'ss'
    Mute all at lvl 1
    Only play in parties
    Get alternate accounts
    Limit your usage to one or two games per day per account
    Don't play too well
    Don't play on Sunday or Monday
    Wait until the developers reset LPQ status

If you're getting matched with trolls or feeders:

You may have been placed in a hidden pool. There is no known way out of this, apart from moving to a different account.

This is pretty close to correct, but I'd be suprised if the parts that I highlight in red are actually in the quote, but I can't find the quote either.
    From memory he stated that it was partly both saying that only 0.1% are in the automatic part. Which makes it save to assumethe 99.9% have reports looked through manually or how else would they do it if its not automatic.

But if I ever see the screen cap again I'd be sure to save it.

I was actually going to bed, but I saw this thread, so:

G'night y'all.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Hefaistus View Post
    I was actually going to bed, but I saw this thread, so:

G'night y'all.
    Oh there we go. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hefaistus View Post
    G'night y'all.
    Good Night.

Banned
    Whoa there.... what do you actually know about Valve's recruitment policy for programmers? Have you watched any presentations given by Valve programmers? Do they really seem that stupid or amatuerish?
    This is not allowed to be discussed on this forum.

He can't report you for being a bad player or for dying a lot, but if your deaths look like intentional, if you "gave up" the game, or if you text abused back, you gave him a reason to report you.