- Hat : http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content..._hat_large.png
- Bracer : http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content...oves_large.png
- Back : http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content...pack_large.png
- Weapon : http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content..._pan_large.png
- Shoulder : http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content...vest_large.png
How it looks:
Important to note that:
The set includes a HAT and a GUITAR!
Playdota Lore can be found here
Dota2Wiki Lore can be found here
"If you ask me, life is all about who you know and what you can find. When you live up in the Riftshadow Ruins, just finding food can be tough. So you need to cut corners, you need to scrounge, you need to know your strengths. Some of the beasts up there can kill you, so you need a way to trap the weak and duck the strong. On the upside, the ruins have history, and history is worth a lot to some people. There used to be a palace there, where they had all these dark rituals. Bad stuff. If you survived the ceremony, they would shatter a crystal and split your soul into pieces. They made great art though! Sculptures and such. Let me tell you: sometimes you stumble onto some of those old carvings. Take a pack full of those to town and sell them, then get yourself food for a few weeks. If luck is really on your side, you might find a Riftshadow crystal. Get it appraised and start asking around. Someone always knows some crazy fool looking for this kind of thing. If all else fails, sell it to a Magus the next time one's in town. They love that stuff. Still, whatever you do, be careful handling those crystals. You do not want one to go off on you. It really hurts."
How The Set Items Contradicts It (my opinions):
- The Hat and the Guitar doesn't fit a Meepo defending the ancients. It in no way enhance the identity of a Geomancer.
- His already existing spade beats the set's weapon (a pan attached to a tree branch) in test of durability and originality of the hero.
- The Entire Outfit provides the feel of a ceremonial costume rather than a battlefield equip.
Ursa Alpine set has already become the most expensive of the sets due to a blunder, I do not want it to happen again.
Please share your opinion as a Dota Player!
- Added link to the lore from dota2wiki
- Added Lore from the Bio; My opinions on Lore and Set.