Thread: TP Channeling Audio Indicators

Basic Member

TP Channeling Audio Indicators

Hey all, yesterday I discovered that TP scrolls have an increased channel time (by 2 seconds, stacking) for each successive person to TP to a tower. While mechanically this makes sense, I was wondering if there would be a way to indicate this increased time to players via audio cue.

Perhaps the TP scroll sound intensifies as it grows to completion, or the modulation speeds up in the audio cue, or something of this sort. It would allow one to understand 1) how long until this TP will land (for the user, the allies, and the enemies) and it would be helpful in getting a better feel for the timing for enemies as the TP scroll channel completes (both at the cast site and at the destination site)

I know there is a visual cue, but is there any way to also have a paired audio cue, that changes based on channel time?

+1 also i would like to see a new animation when channeling longer tp's (the shiny ring should go down more slowly)

Basic Member
    Yes for allies, no for enemies as it would make timing for heroes like pudge or mirana much easier, which i think is unfair.

^ +1 good point

+1

YES AT ALL (like it matters)

Like sound of energy weapon charging for TP scroll

Disclaimer: I'm not an native English speaker