Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disliked heroes

Basic Member

Angry Disliked heroes

Guys, can you add some preference to select certain amount of characters to "dislike". Let that heroes have chance to be unavailable in "All Pick" mode. More dislikes - more chance.
    There is map preference in Starcraft 2, you can "ban" some maps out of map pool making their chance smaller for you.

Really sick of Pudge, Drow Ranger, Motred etc. in every game. Cap mode is not an answer.

Basic Member
    What?

So let's ban all the heroes that counter you very easy or just beat the crap out of you?

Jesus either play Captain's Mode, or just stay where you are at All Pick and try counter picking yourself, not instantpicking a carry.

This isn't Starcraft 2, All Pick means All Pick, players have free will to choose a hero of liking, or try out a new hero: or go full serious and make a full setup premade team to stomp.

If you still can't understand, Captain's Mode is the only solution to your problem.

Why would you want to ban Pudge? Just pick Sniper if you hate him so much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRegsz View Post
    Guys, can you add some preference to select certain amount of characters to "dislike". Let that heroes have chance to be unavailable in "All Pick" mode. More dislikes - more chance.
    There is map preference in Starcraft 2, you can "ban" some maps out of map pool making their chance smaller for you.

Really sick of Pudge, Drow Ranger, Motred etc. in every game. Cap mode is not an answer.
    fuck no. this game aint starcraft if u dont like what u see in dota 2 go play your starcraft shit

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EeaZY View Post
    So let's ban all the heroes that counter you very easy or just beat the crap out of you?

Jesus either play Captain's Mode, or just stay where you are at All Pick and try counter picking yourself, not instantpicking a carry.

This isn't Starcraft 2, All Pick means All Pick, players have free will to choose a hero of liking, or try out a new hero: or go full serious and make a full setup premade team to stomp.

If you still can't understand, Captain's Mode is the only solution to your problem.

Why would you want to ban Pudge? Just pick Sniper if you hate him so much.
    If 90% players are sick of some heroes - that must be respected. 9 games out of 10 are boring 40-70 minutes stupid shit. Pudge and Drow Ranger are primary cause of that shit.
    Do you understand what I mean?

Basic Member
    well learn to counter pick:
    Pudge= QoP (you will have so much fun mid)
    Mortred= Shit laning just go against her in laning phase and rape
    Drow < Sven

Basic Member
    None of those heroes are even good. If a mode like this was implemented, then instead of learning to play, people would just ban heroes.

Basic Member
    If 90% players are sick of some heroes - that must be respected. 9 games out of 10 are boring 40-70 minutes stupid shit. Pudge and Drow Ranger are primary cause of that shit.
    right that makes sense

a hero who does nothing but kill shit and excels with early levels is one of the primary causes for games going to 70 minutes

YOU are sick of some heroes, not 90%.

and that's the reason i mostly go for Single Draft and Random Draft, although Dota 2 still lacks a proper Random mode in my opinion.

But i ain't tired of laning against a specific hero when in All Pick.
    no, i'm tired of the same crap both allies and enemies usually pick, i mean guys there's a lot of of other heroes to pick, TRY THEM.