DOTA 2 Stuck on loading screen of games.
It gets stuck on the static loading screen whenever I connect to either a public match or a local bots game. The console states that it does connect to the public IP, I've tried this on another system using the same network & it worked. Stuck meaning it just stays there, not that the .exe crashes.
List of things I've done:
- Verfied cache
- Disabled firewall/av
- Put PC into DMZ
- Minimized all graphics settings
- Installed it on the same harddrive as the steam setup, and on a different one i.e. on the boot drive rather than data storage drive
- Tested if source engine download on my PC is fucked, HL2 works fine, Gmod works fine etc
- Removed the cloud storage data
- Tried downloading a replay first -> then starting, it'll load the replay but not the actual game
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Phenom II X4 955
Deneb 45nm Technology
4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4N68T-M-V2 (AM3)
1023MB GeForce GTX 560 (MSI) 38 °C
932GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ SCSI Disk Device (ATA)
238GB SAMSUNG SSD 830 Seri SCSI Disk Device (SSD)
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Last edited by frantic; 02-04-2013 at 10:24 AM.