Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TPL leveling up courier bug

Basic Member

TPL leveling up courier bug

TPL courier is currently bugged and will count the same game over and over, so if you leave and re-connect over and over you can get a maxed out courier right now. I am not 100% it is a bug or simply because you can watch the replays to count it too, but figured it was worth a report to see if it can be fixed or what's wrong.

Edit: seems to be confirmed that this will be fixed tomorrow, and bugged couriers will be reverted back to the max amount of games already played. (2 or 3) depending how many games Empire vs aL will be.
    Last edited by Nipaah; 02-10-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Basic Member
    +1. I'd take this one step further and say that the fact you can tick it on non-TPL games and replays is fairly evidently a bug, since to me it seems that the intention of the courier is obviously to promote watching the TPL to level it. It's a good gimmick, but it probably shouldn't be so easily gameable.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vykromond View Post
    +1. I'd take this one step further and say that the fact you can tick it on non-TPL games and replays is fairly evidently a bug, since to me it seems that the intention of the courier is obviously to promote watching the TPL to level it. It's a good gimmick, but it probably shouldn't be so easily gameable.
    it works on non-TPL games? I've watched some other tournaments and did not get a view on it, so I thought it in fact did not work on other tournaments.

Confirmed, for TPL games. I left and rejoined 3 times during first game, now I have 4 views.
    |>B<|Storm[HUN] ~~~ Sic itur ad astra, per aspera. [Pubstats] [Dotabuff]
    How Matchmaking works (click link)

Keep the mute system FOREVER!

While we're on the topic of couriers, the Defense 3 courier doesn't track games. don't know if it's just me.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Born2BeMild View Post
    While we're on the topic of couriers, the Defense 3 courier doesn't track games. don't know if it's just me.
    it never did in the first place, they probably came up with it after defense 3 already had started/started selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipaah View Post
    it never did in the first place, they probably came up with it after defense 3 already had started/started selling.
    I'm aware of when it was implemented. it just doesn't track games watched at all.

Basic Member

Angry BUG with WYNCHELL the Wyrmeleon

HI!
    On dota 2 recently appeared the new premier league tournament season 4. By buying the ticket u get a courier, wyrmeleon, that should improved when tournament games are beeing watched. When u watcha game live (only 1 game has been aired) u can disconnect and connect again...and do this for 50 times. So...there are people that have 50 games viewed with only ONE game pleayed on the tournament. Please fix this bug as soon as possibnle, because it is destroying the whole event.

Basic Member
    +1 i saw it in reddit dota 2 trade

Basic Member
    Last edited by slapzin; 02-10-2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: double post