Can't equip Rhasta's set as a set
As title says, when you right click any of Rhasta's items, you are not given the option to equip the set.
This is because they have not been marked as a set in the schema so the game does not know they are a set.
Will fix. I fixed a bunch of 'items not setup as a set in the schema' bugs in this weeks update, but apparently missed this one.
sven commander set couldnt be equipped as set too T.T
Went through my entire inventory to have a looksie at what was not fixed.
Summary: (Went through every item ingame so far)
1. Disruptor polycount set missing set tags.
2. Shadow Shaman polycount set missing set tags.
3. Bounty Hunters Hardened Hunter Bracer has a set tag, but doesnt show up in the set list.
4. Svens Commanders set doesnt have set tags (Unsure if it should or shouldnt)
5. Sniper Gramma and Grampa items do not have set tags (Unsure if it should or shouldnt)
Last edited by CloneShen; 03-01-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Was going to create a thread about this, but since I did a forum search (I know, shock horror, right?!?!) and found this post I will just bump this one. Also, while it may seem to have a set tag, it's not in the list of items for that set on the tooltip, and doesn't actually equip when you "equip set items."
Originally Posted by CloneShen
EDIT: Never mind. Just noticed the issue was known in the sticky. Unsure why that thread didn't appear in the search though :/
Last edited by IronM@sk; 03-05-2013 at 08:44 PM.