Thread: Auto disconnection and Low priority

Unhappy Auto disconnection and Low priority

After I got auto disconnection I have to reset steam for many times to reconnect successfully
    And then I got kicked into Low priority.Really sad.veryveryvery bad game experinece

Basic Member
    i just had EXACTLY same thing, auto-disconnect, game crash, had to restart, steam is so slow to launch and reconnect, so i got game abandon, and lost a clearly leading game... so yeah, awful experience! i have 2 abandons in 200+ matches, and both are related to auto-disconnection and slow steam/game launch... and after ~10min of absence (you lose all money and items) there is just no comeback... i am so angry right now, gosh

Basic Member
    The game is still in Beta and there are many problems that still need to be worked out. Great job actually including details, other people don't seem to understand how to give proper feedback. Well done!

The game is in beta.. but we got Low Priority for nothing.. is a bad thing..

Basic Member
    That's so annoying. Same thing here. Auto-disconnect, computer freezed, needed to restart computer, SO SLOW steam launching, launching dota-reconnecting. And when i reconnected to the game I saw message above "Early abandoned by DeniDota" and 10 min later that same game I had 9-1 with necro and I was owning together with slark in lane so I'm so angry because I'm in low matchmaking pool for 2 DAYS! Like really SOLVE THIS PROBLEM/BUG OR WHATEVER!!! ((((((