Thread: please get me out of low priority

Smile please get me out of low priority

dude wtf is wrong with the report system?And i mean that every 1 can report some1 even if they dont know how to play.For exempla please watch my last game and see how i solo top agains 2 guys my team feeded and suddenly it's my fault for lossing the game,plus the es from game told that he blocks just to separate me from the enemy heroes and he reported me.Tinker who wass mid and feeded reported me 2.I just wanna ask u to get me out from low priority and dafuq is this report bitch ass shit?Make a system just like on b.net u are banned for leaving,mh,ruining a game but after and admin sees the replay btw the replay to the game is my bounty hunter game last game i played so please guys do something get me out from the low priority

Basic Member
    It takes a lot of reports to get in low priority, it wasn't just one game.

Basic Member
    Balance discussions to playdota.com please.

i say to you 2 reports from the most retarded players i ever seen sry the most retarded wass a spirit breaker in dota 1 with 4 boots

Basic Member
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you get mad and call your teammates names like you're doing right now, and that's why you're in LPQ.

^this
    u need to chill, nigga

Quote Originally Posted by andreisuciu54 View Post
    i say to you 2 reports from the most retarded players i ever seen sry the most retarded wass a spirit breaker in dota 1 with 4 boots
    I report all usage of the word 'retard'. Did you use it in your game? Could this be why you were reported?
    300,000 players online x 0.5 reports/hour = 2500 reports per minute.
    300,000 players online x 1% searching the same game mode / 10 players per match = matchmaking to within 0.7%

To avoid LPQ:
    1) Don't draw attention to yourself. Don't use voice or chat except for 'ss'. Mute all at lvl 1.
    2) Only play in parties.
    3) Get alternate accounts.
    4) Limit your usage to one or two games per day per account.
    5) Don't play too well.

Valve gave you game invites. Use them to make more accounts.

Basic Member
    good play doesnt absolve you from acting like a douche.
    as already said it takes alot of reports to get into lpq. try to reconsider your overall behaviour and dont get too focused on one particular game.

closed.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage