Thread: Resolution.

Basic Member

Question Resolution.

Hello guys. I noticed that the screen resolution settings there is only the resolution to 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, while the resolution of my screen is 1366 x 768. I know that the size of my screen are not very common but I have noticed that in many other games there is a resolution of 1366 x 768. Of course I put the resolution to 1024 x 768 and full screen but of course you do not see very well, ie, you see flattened and widened. I hope you during your updates can add a mode at 1366 x 768 resolution because I really need it because sometimes, with the resolution to 1024 x 768, bugs me about the writing in the interface and in matches, as this:

And this:

So, for me, Dota 2 is unplayable at these resolutions. So, that said, I hope you can do something about it. Thanks for your attention and see you.

Simply switch from 4:3 to 16:9 in the box above. 1366*768 is a normal (low) widescreen resolution and available.

Please read the forum rules and check for the proper section before posting. The "community" section is not a global spam section!
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and discuss it, but don't create posts about the moderation. They will be closed!