Page 3 of 987 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: South East Asia and China Server Information

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    We have reconfigured our servers in the South East Asia and China regions today to improve the play experience there. I'm posting here about our servers in the region to provide players with more information so they can test and provide feedback more effectively as the beta test continues.

We currently have servers in three locations in the South East Asia and China matchmaking regions. South East Asia has two server locations in Singapore and Malaysia. The China matchmaking group has servers located in Shanghai. When a match is made in the South East Asia matchmaking region, the matchmaker will choose either Singapore or Malaysia on which is closer based on the average geographical distance of the players in the match. When making a practice game, you can specifically select which location the game will be played on in the Game Setup options.

Shanghai and Singapore are currently the busiest locations and may be full during primetime play hours for the region. We recently added a lot of capacity to the Malaysia location and players may find it easier to play there at this time.

We will be adding more servers to the both regions in the coming weeks as we expand capacity during the beta.
    add server in the Philippines HIHIHI

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomz View Post
    add server in the Philippines HIHIHI
    Yes. agree. add philippines server.

Basic Member
    Still some servers in SEA that are lagging pretty bad.

Basic Member
    400+ ping to SEA + China servers. Used to get 120 ping before.

Right now im getting lesser ping to US server than SEA servers :/
    Last edited by doucheplayer; 12-03-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doucheplayer View Post

+1, after the naix patch is kinda o.O , its just too sad, but this is still beta, so. .i hope valve will fix this asap

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doucheplayer View Post

Same here.

Basic Member
    Is there something wrong with the SEA servers? When i go matchmaking and the game has found 10 players, it will just go "Finding server..." until I guess someone clicks the "leave game" button. It has been like this for about 7 hours now. I'm in the Philippines btw.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xin234 View Post
    Is there something wrong with the SEA servers? When i go matchmaking and the game has found 10 players, it will just go "Finding server..." until I guess someone clicks the "leave game" button. It has been like this for about 7 hours now. I'm in the Philippines btw.
    I had that problem too , Sometimes i Queue for Matchmaking, when all 10 players are found it will just go to "Finding server" for like 10 minutes lol
    EDIT : I am from Malaysia btw

Quote Originally Posted by Kenolion View Post
    I had that problem too , Sometimes i Queue for Matchmaking, when all 10 players are found it will just go to "Finding server" for like 10 minutes lol
    EDIT : I am from Malaysia btw
    I'm in "Finding server" for like 1 hour now..

Our servers in South East Asia and China appear to be offline currently.

*Update: This was posted a little past 3AM here in the Western US, so it may be a few hours before we can diagnose this.
    Last edited by Zoid; 12-04-2011 at 04:22 AM.