Thread: About TI3 Smeevil animation Effect and View count

Basic Member

Red face About TI3 Smeevil animation Effect and View count

I hav some question

1. Now smeevil hav particle animation, can anybody tell me how many view to reach each level of animation and how many view to reach the best animation.

2. On early of West Qualification there is a bug that violated by some user, that mades we can gain 5 view count on each live match or replay if we watch in a party. But now its cant be done (means fixed). Coz of that bug, some user hav hundreds view on their smeevil. Question : did devs going to fix it by reducing view count that accuired by the bug or leave it as it be?

my friend's smeevil that hav 131 views

Last edited by NoSe_SenS; 05-26-2013 at 07:34 PM.

Basic Member
    BUMP!!

Basic Member
    i think there is someone mad because he is having less views than his friends

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwish View Post
    i think there is someone mad because he is having less views than his friends
    not mad, just wanna know about my question
    coz im using that way to increase the view too

Basic Member
    BUMP!!

Basic Member
    Question : did devs going to fix it by reducing view count that accuired by the bug?
    No. Courier views abuse is there since the first "view" courier came into existence. Prolly not going to be changed any time soon.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puTTy View Post
    No. Courier views abuse is there since the first "view" courier came into existence. Prolly not going to be changed any time soon.
    thanks for the answer
    devs wont revert it's view count

however we reach above max count, its still hav improvement of its animation like grillhound, in 100 view its hav burning teeth and smoke, at 1000+ view its hav much darker smoke and its like a steam train when its move

I want to know too. Some say 100 is max, some say i's not... We could get a word from devs.