Update Notes - July 1, 2013
- Enabled Mechanics II, Laning I, and Laning II.
- Added Limited Hero mode for playing with bots and matchmaking.
- Added panel for displaying and removing pending guild invitations.
- The International: Fixed not being able to request your ticket information by clicking on the ticket stub on the top bar.
- The International: Fixed bug that prevented the confirmation email to be sent after consuming an event ticket.
- Updated Lion's head.
- Fixed a bug where character items could sometimes show up incorrectly to third parties if the data couldn't be obtained from the owner. Most often seen on items like Pudge's hook.
- Fixed refraction based effects showing up in some character previews where they should not.
- Fixed Death music bug.
- Implemented more lenient algorithm for communication bans that takes into account how many games are played.
- Reset communication ban lengths if a player has not been banned in two weeks.
- Reset all existing communication bans as part of the recent algorithm changes.
- Alchemist: Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
- Batrider: Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
- Gyrocopter: Attack range reduced from 375 to 365
- Io: Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
- Lifestealer: Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
- Treant Protector: Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
- Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
Ban Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/B/A]
Ban Phase #2: Changed [From Team B/A/B/A to Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #2: No Changes [Team B/A/B/A]
Ban Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
Pick Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
Nice. Finally new tutorials.
Sweet, more tutorials
Unexpected, but awesome. Will we still be getting an update on Wednesday?
So they do view the forums after all.. Better be good.
Originally Posted by ChrisC
What was wrong with Lion? Hasn't he gone through enough rework?