Thread: [Intended] Juggernaut's Omnislash vs Windrunner's Wind run

Basic Member

[Intended] Juggernaut's Omnislash vs Windrunner's Wind run

Situation:
    Juggernaut uses Omnislash in a situation where it will hit Windrunner. At this time, Windrunner is using Wind Run.

Expected behaviour:
    Windrunner takes no damage from Omnislash, because Omnislash deals physical damage and wind run gives 100% evasion to physical damage.

Actual behaviour:
    Windrunner is hurt by Omnislash.

More details about the situation in which I noticed it:
    Omnislash was started on a Windrunner illusion (which was created via manta style). The slash then bounced to the real Windrunner, damaging (and killing) her even though she was in middle of wind run.

Please let me know if there's any more information needed.

Basic Member
    Evading physical attack (evasion) is not immune to physical damage (guardian angel)

The 175-250 damage slashes from omnislash is pretty much a spell that does physical damage, you can't evade those.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Basic Member
    I thought that was intended behavior. Please test and confirm here the wc3 interaction if you think this is a bug.

Imbues her body with the essence of wind, increasing her movement speed by 50% and giving her the ability to evade all physical attacks for a short period of time.
    Not a bug.

Basic Member
    ^ Yep. Physical attacks; not physical damage.

You get damaged by omnislash itself, you evade jugger's basic attacks during omnislash.

Basic Member
    Ah I didn't notice the difference between physical attacks and physical damage. Thanks all, sorry for inconvenience.

No bug.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.