PDA

View Full Version : We should get drops for past games played.

rb_man
05-31-2012, 09:16 PM
I have played a 100+ games and I would love to get the points or what ever for all those past games.

How about you guys?

MieraK
05-31-2012, 09:20 PM
i have played 600 games and i dont care

Kakkoii
05-31-2012, 09:20 PM
It depends on how the battle points are doled out. But I think it should be possible for them to have our battle points updated in correlation with our w/l or whatever factors that come into play. And then it will do its random item give thing for each of the levels we gained. But there isn't much that can be done about what random gameplay drops we might of gotten that aren't level dependent.

rb_man
05-31-2012, 09:25 PM
It depends on how the battle points are doled out. But I think it should be possible for them to have our battle points updated in correlation with our w/l or whatever factors that come into play. And then it will do its random item give thing for each of the levels we gained. But there isn't much that can be done about what random gameplay drops we might of gotten that aren't level dependent.

That's all I want is just some thing to say here you put a lot in to this game in the past here is something for you commitment.

vladhood
05-31-2012, 09:28 PM
ive played 1323 games and i dont care