PDA

View Full Version : Battlepoints should not depends on length, encourages Fountaincamping

Rage
05-31-2012, 11:05 PM
I belive the title says it all.
Its very frustrating to sit in base in a lost game, getting camped by the whole opponent team, especially if you still have 2 sides of racks up and the oppenent team could easily push them.
I hope people will support this thread since everyone probably knows the feeling and its just not fun.

ArgyrosLio
06-01-2012, 12:25 AM
I does encourage the players not to give up the fight so easily, and may solve people asking for a forfeit feature for awhile though.

Malvodion
06-01-2012, 12:42 AM
I does encourage the players not to give up the fight so easily, and may solve people asking for a forfeit feature for awhile though.
Pretty much this. This should motivate people to actually try to continue playing instead of just staying in fountain until it's over, it can (and has) change the end of a match.

cybPooh
06-01-2012, 01:28 AM
As far as I understand, OP is speaking about situations when your team is locked at base and enemies just won't push because of "the more game lasts - the more battlepoints we'll get" (that shit happens, you know).
You can say "So go fight them!" but that won't decide the problem usually (1-30 fed enemies won't let you have more than 6 frags more, based on mine just made-up statistics).

Unfawkable
06-01-2012, 03:56 AM
It solves more problems than it brings up, so no.