PDA

View Full Version : Can I ask here for an Invoker Announcer Pack?

Progressman
06-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Since apparently we can have alternate announcers (http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Juggernaut_Announcer_Pack), Can I propose an announcer/megakill pack for Invoker?

He has by far my favorite voice in the game, and if anyone deserves and announcer pack it should be him. Plus, I think'd it be funny to just hear him say "Holy Shit." :rolleyes:

Malvodion
06-01-2012, 02:52 AM
You can ask anything, but making it happen is a very different matter.
They would need to hire the voice actor again and he would have to record many lines. It would be hard and expensive and would take time, and valve probably wouldn't risk to do it unless they knew it would work and they could get enough profit from it (you can't expect them to do something like this for free.)

KageNoRaist
04-12-2014, 07:35 PM
I, for one, will definitely buy this as soon as it becomes available, if ever. Is there a place where we can place a request and then perhaps gather votes for this announcer pack to be created?

MagePower
04-13-2014, 03:11 PM
I would buy it immideatly too; but with the same voice actor

Keowee
04-16-2014, 07:37 PM
Well it's the Customization Suggestions section, so nothing wrong with the topic itself. Also Invoker is indeed a good hero for the announcer. The only concern is that it may indeed be difficult to get the voice actor - Invoker is Dennis Bateman's only contribution in the game, unlike most other voice actors who voiced at least three heroes.