PDA

View Full Version : Wizard hat for Anti-Mage

SuperDuperMorten
06-01-2012, 02:40 AM
I suggest a some sort of wizard hat for Anti-Mage because you know, he hates mages. Also if Anti-Mage could hold "Manta Style" (the axes) in his hands would also be really cool.

Malvodion
06-01-2012, 03:15 AM
I suggest a some sort of wizard hat for Anti-Mage because you know, he hates mages. Also if Anti-Mage could hold "Manta Style" (the axes) in his hands would also be really cool.
The hat would be silly and wouldn't make sense. About the manta, I think that there was already something like that in production/is already ingame (can't say for sure, haven't checked yet.)

andzero
06-01-2012, 04:21 AM
The customization for Magina's weapon ( manta style ), I think I saw them at cyborgmatt's blog lol.

Upitnik
06-01-2012, 06:00 AM
you mean this?

http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Dota2_AMCosmetic01.jpg

SuperDuperMorten
06-01-2012, 06:21 AM
yeah, like that. They need to be shiny though :D

Proskub
06-01-2012, 06:23 AM
you mean this?

http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Dota2_AMCosmetic01.jpg
I feel like those weapons need WAY more polish before it should be added.

Gater
06-01-2012, 06:24 AM
I like the idea of putting a Wizard hat on Anti-Mage. For the lulz. Doesn't even need to make sense in my opinion. Cosmetic items can be fun, too.

m4rx
06-01-2012, 06:30 AM
I think you can create custom items what do you want with Creation Kit Tool (like in Skyrim) but when valve release that's tool?

Malvodion
06-01-2012, 06:44 AM
I think you can create custom items what do you want with Creation Kit Tool (like in Skyrim) but when valve release that's tool?
Modding this game is not the same as in Skyrim with that tool. Here the only thing you can do is custom models for cosmetic items, you can't do nothing about stats or anything else. Most of the people who post ideas here don't know how to do what they propose so I don't think it would happen.