PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion] clan shirts?

Sesqoo
06-01-2012, 05:52 AM
Not sure if it has been suggested, but I think it could be cool if a clan could have their own hero shirts ingame. Kinda like in most sports team in real life.

For instance when lets say CLG played vs Darer their heroes would wear their teams colours/shirts.

Well... it's just a idea. What do you guys think?

Malvodion
06-01-2012, 05:58 AM
There isn't even a "Clan" feature ingame, and it probably wouldn't be that easy to make an item that worked that way (they could use something similar to the decal tool in TF2, but I'm not sure how it could work with more that one item sharing the image.)

rasielll
06-01-2012, 06:12 AM
Shirts? Um..

But It would be cool if there will be some kind of clan signs.

Berra_la
06-01-2012, 06:15 AM
I wanna see roshan with a shirt. He should of course support the team that didn't kill him last. :-p

callizer
06-01-2012, 06:20 AM
I'm afraid it will be confusing for heroes that have the same collision size. For example Windrunner and Crystal Maiden; while it may be easy to tell them apart when they are alone, it may cause confusion in the middle of a team fight when all the spells are there, and what you see are 2 girls with red shirts.

zinus
06-01-2012, 07:44 AM
make a no shirt option, problem solved :3

well i guess it could be kinda interesting... but then again imagine tidehunter/sand king/brood in a shirt...

Sesqoo
06-01-2012, 09:12 AM
I think tide could work in a t-shirt :D But ye brood probably not. Maybe they could do different stuff then, like hats for some and shirts for other. Make it fit somehow. Dunno seems it could be cool. It would add a more sport-like feeling I think.

Malvodion
06-01-2012, 09:23 AM
People, you are talking about an item (shirt) that you are not even sure how it would and could work that would look terrible and (if used something like decals) could cause problems, for a function (clans) that doesn't exist.