PDA

View Full Version : Dota Store Battle Bonus - Helping people that buy.

chrisfrh
06-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Dota store, as even said by Valve, is supposed to be pure cosmetic. I mean, not helping in-game and be pay to win.

I found out that almost everything doesn't help in-game. They are pure visual. But Battle Bonus, in my POV help people. At least as I think, maybe in the future, matchmaking with consider level and group them. It will be lame if I have to play a lot to get my real level, that is other thing to discuss, but I will open another thread for that. BP earned are very low.

So that's it. You may think the same or not

func_door
06-01-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm pretty sure battle level has nothing to do with matchmaking

zzuubb
06-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Battle Bonus and Keys will be the ones being sold the most and generating the highest revenue for Valve. Why not let them make money while we get to play a great game for free? Running a team of as dedicated developers as IceFrog and his team is not cheap. They get enough revenue to sustain the game while we get to enjoy the best game in the world. Also the battle-bonus gives bonus to rest of the players too so its not as bad as you make it out to be.

Animalgreed
06-01-2012, 04:41 PM
MMR has nothing to do with your battle level, it builds up from your skill according to what valve's system deems relevant in your game performance.

chrisfrh
06-01-2012, 05:20 PM
so this battle level is completely useless?

func_door
06-01-2012, 05:25 PM
it's a measurement of how long your e-peen is

m4rx
06-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Battle Bonus only for someone play this game till finish without leaving and that's meaning no battle bonus for leaver...

zzuubb
06-01-2012, 05:59 PM
so this battle level is completely useless?

battle bonus is for getting items. As you level up you get more items.