PDA

View Full Version : My Urgently Questions

m4rx
06-02-2012, 08:42 AM
1. Can free members trade their items with other steam items such as MW3 without purchase DOTA 2 Early Access Bundle or purchase a key? I think ts ridicilious and make price less for DOTA 2 Early Access Bundle to become premium member.
2.What difference between free members and premium members? because after i checked in this link (http://wykrhm.aecorp.in/2012/06/what-is-the-early-access-bundle/) for who buy DOTA 2 Early Access Bundle only get costume items pack not other benefit such as give special pause when in game for 5 minutes only, make items become tradeable, and have an ability to using steam workshop.
3. Doesn't valve have any plan to make DOTA 2 SDK like CS:GO SDK???

I hope Valve/Icefrog please answer my questions...

BattledOne
06-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Yes.

ellivxonk
06-02-2012, 10:37 AM
copied from my thread:

in tf2 f2p accounts have limited access to backpack and items.
2 pages of backpack and only uncommon items can drop.

do i need to buy at least 1 item to upgrade my account to "premium" like in tf2?

TwoHourMotel
06-02-2012, 10:44 AM
I've had friends that had rare items drop for them, so I can already confirm that you can get items besides uncommon.

ellivxonk
06-02-2012, 10:46 AM
thanks for the answer.
as far as i know ppl who bought at least 1 item has access to a bigger inventory. normally we have 2 pages, "premiums" have 20 pages of backpack.
i really want to get an official answer if this is the only difference between f2p and premium.

m4rx
06-02-2012, 08:48 PM
thanks for the answer.
as far as i know ppl who bought at least 1 item has access to a bigger inventory. normally we have 2 pages, "premiums" have 20 pages of backpack.
i really want to get an official answer if this is the only difference between f2p and premium.

+1

Because everyone still not understand about difference premium member and free member...