PDA

View Full Version : Lich king set

LieutenantRimu
06-02-2012, 09:22 PM
So I love lich and I was really sad that there was no items for him in the store update but whatevs. So a crown, some sort of royal robe looking thing that also changed the chain around his neck, and something that happens to the tentacles on his back. And for a taunt i don;t know if he already says it but he should say "Ice Ice baby"

radioactivfishy
06-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Lich King? WTF?

On Warcraft Lore, Lich is NOT the lich king. Nerzhul/Arthas is. Lich (Khel'Thuzad in dota1) is simply his right hand.

So its a huge NO!!!

(I really hate these people who call Lich the lich king. In my country lots of retards think he is coz they don't know a god damn thing about Warcraft and all they do is play Dota. And no, Terrorblade and Abaddon did NOT fight in the end. God I hate these people.)

/rage

weebletns
06-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Lich King? WTF?

On Warcraft Lore, Lich is NOT the lich king. Nerzhul/Arthas is. Lich (Khel'Thuzad in dota1) is simply his right hand.

So its a huge NO!!!

(I really hate these people who call Lich the lich king. In my country lots of retards think he is coz they don't know a god damn thing about Warcraft and all they do is play Dota. God I hate these people.)

/rage

That may be true of the original warcraft lore, but in Dota 2 the lore states that Lich enslaved entire kingdoms. Given that, I think some kingly garb wouldn't be out of place. I assume the original poster is basing his idea off of the actual Lich lore, and not the misconception you assume he is employing.

blash365
06-02-2012, 11:31 PM
So I love lich and I was really sad that there was no items for him in the store update but whatevs. So a crown, some sort of royal robe looking thing that also changed the chain around his neck, and something that happens to the tentacles on his back. And for a taunt i don;t know if he already says it but he should say "Ice Ice baby"

the whole idea of the steam workshop, is that users take their own ideas, create them, have them rated by the community and so they might be integrated into the game eventually. why dont you do the same? the suggestion forum is more for feature requests like "why doesnt meepo have an equipment slot for his gold tooth?" or "make me rotate the item store so i can see, what's behind it", if you ask me. ;)

maybe it's even enough to upload concept art or photoshopped pictures in the steam workshop and valve picks it up after good ratings, but i am not sure about this.