PDA

View Full Version : Leavers should not have a chance to win a custom item.

TomasKraven
06-03-2012, 05:20 AM
Since the last update(which i dislike btw, i think there should be a turn off cosmetics button), ive experienced an awful amount of games where somebody leaves. I dont know if people are trying to get battle points or just the random chance to get a new item but this is actually enraging. I mean if someone just paid 24.99 to get into the beta and every 10 games he plays 7 games have leavers, then wheres hes rights?
Leavers should be punished hard. I suggest EXTREMELY LOW PRIORITY, NO ITEM DROP AND NO BATTLE POINTS. I know this is a beta, but the recent events are getting out of hand.

m4rx
06-03-2012, 05:41 AM
Similarly thread with this link: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=38576
Before close this thread....

Kil
06-03-2012, 06:32 AM
That thread has nothing to do with this. He is talking about leavers; people who leave a game in progress.

Leavers shouldn't get anything from the game they left. They should LOSE battle points if anything.

Baysie
06-03-2012, 06:58 AM
I won't say it has nothing do with the thread, someone did mention that in it, though I don't see the harm in making a new seperate thread for the topic. They don't get items if the leaver leavesin teh first few minutes but then again, nobody does.