PDA

View Full Version : Items for players with low priority

abbadoh
06-04-2012, 06:14 AM
I have to wait about half an hour to find a game with low priority and then after 10 minutes somebody will leave and this starts again. Please, create items to return to hight priority or decrease of penalty. Also it will be nice to prolong the time of confirmation of the game because usually 1-2 players who dont accept the game in time.

kolt
06-04-2012, 07:13 AM
Stop leaving games.

abbadoh
06-04-2012, 07:41 AM
It isnot my fault-sometimes i just cant reconect the game and gain leave because of that.

Valium
06-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Nope, glad they got rid of them in last patch (data mining-wise) if you cant reconnect, fix problems on your side before playing.

abbadoh
06-04-2012, 08:24 AM
i got many leaves before this patch because of that

Mutley
06-04-2012, 08:33 AM
What if it is not my side of the connection, but the ISP? Should I stop testing dota2 because of that?

What if I enjoy dota2? Should I stop playing it because I can't stay connected to a full game?

While I do support items for low -> normal priority, it has to have a limit per week, per month; in other words, it needs limits so the game doesn't get messy.

andzero
06-04-2012, 09:23 AM
OOT: Actually, the 'cannot reconnect' issue is still there. I just experienced it yesterday.

Well, I'd doubt that in the end low priorities will get higher chance.
Also, people tends to AFK when they took so long to decline the game (more likely, auto-decline) so it won't change much tho.
:D

kolt
06-04-2012, 10:43 AM
What if it is not my side of the connection, but the ISP? Should I stop testing dota2 because of that?

What if I enjoy dota2? Should I stop playing it because I can't stay connected to a full game?

While I do support items for low -> normal priority, it has to have a limit per week, per month; in other words, it needs limits so the game doesn't get messy.Deal with it.