PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

Decreptify
06-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Please do not base matchmaking by number of Wins or Level because it would suck. I have a "friend" that has way more wins and higher lvl than me just because he plays very much when in fact he plays way worse. It's not fair that I should play with lower skilled people just because I don't have the time to play every day like a maniac.

Also, you should match pre-made teams with other teams. I know that this has been suggested already.

Decreptify
06-08-2012, 07:42 AM
BUMP :).

max1c
06-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Match making is not based on level. W/L ratio is counted into matchmaking.

Snith
06-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Also, you should match pre-made teams with other teams. I know that this has been suggested already.

If you haven't noticed, which probably means you haven't played with a 5-man stack yet, this is the way it is and has been, as far as I know, since the release. Perhaps in rare cases it matches a 5vs4+1 just to avoid extremely long queues, which in my opinion isn't bad, not at all.

Decreptify
06-09-2012, 04:33 AM
If you haven't noticed, which probably means you haven't played with a 5-man stack yet, this is the way it is and has been, as far as I know, since the release. Perhaps in rare cases it matches a 5vs4+1 just to avoid extremely long queues, which in my opinion isn't bad, not at all.

Yes that's not bad at all but I have happened to play with 5/4 man teams when my teammates weren't together.