PDA

View Full Version : -Have any greens? -Nope! Go fish!

Sitanoni
06-08-2012, 08:03 AM
The card system gave me an idea. What if you could gain items by playing a card game of "Go Fish"?
You would enter a room according to the "tier" of the item you want to play a game with. For example:

You have a Rare item. You go search for a game of "Go Fish" and choose the Rare item you want to play with. You will be placed in a game where all the other people also chose a Rare item.
The following can be different, but for example, the first person to win 3 or 5 games gets his Rare item back plus the Rare items the other players were playing with. You could play with Common items, as well as Uncommon, Rare, Mythical and Legendary.

Games could be played in groups of 3, 4 or 5. The cards could be different colored versions of Tidehunter and Slardar, and Kunkka could shuffle the cards or be the game's host!

So what do you think?

radioactivfishy
06-08-2012, 08:29 AM
I don't get it. So I chose the last poll.

1337_n00b
06-08-2012, 08:31 AM
I have absolutely no idea what either Go Fish or Yu-Gi-Oh are all about. Seriously.

Martin Andrei
06-08-2012, 08:48 AM
So basically play dota with higher stakes.I can't say i dislike the idea..though it would prob work only in 5v5 stacks as i might not want to risk my items playing with ppl i don't have any dota related info.
And just imagine all the flame and frustration when you realise you will lose.Brilliant :D +1

Edit:did not read the post.me be dumdum...you are suggesting gambling your items in a poker game fashion...would rather play dota games in the format i thought you were suggesting.

Malvodion
06-08-2012, 09:45 AM
For those who don't quite get it: he wants a gambling mode. A very stupid idea.

Sitanoni
06-08-2012, 09:51 AM
That's ok, I am just throwing out ideas... that's why i put the last option there, for you to choose it :P