PDA

View Full Version : Champion's cosmetic set aside from Aegis of Champions? What do you guys think?

here_soon
06-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Don't you guys think having a special cosmetic sets for The International champions will be great? Not tradable of course :)

gpardini00
06-09-2012, 09:26 PM
would be really cool :D a crown for the best hero they play, or something like that..
agree +1
also it would be cool to give the international cosmetic for random expectators...

nyrychvantel
06-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Yup a Golden Crown as hat!
And make it like World Cup, i.e. the former champion of The International will pass the crown to the next champion, which makes the crown even more prestigious.
So if Na`Vi wants to retain the crown indefinitely, they better work hard.

Van!
06-10-2012, 01:36 AM
I like this idea, it also helps identify the real players from the randoms who name themselves after the pros. Awkward moment the other day when 2 people called Na'Vi.Dendi were in my match, both of them queuing seperately. They sucked too.

yummybui
06-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Yup a Golden Crown as hat!
And make it like World Cup, i.e. the former champion of The International will pass the crown to the next champion, which makes the crown even more prestigious.
So if Na`Vi wants to retain the crown indefinitely, they better work hard.

would be really cool :D a crown for the best hero they play, or something like that..
agree +1
also it would be cool to give the international cosmetic for random expectators...

But then what about heroes like ogre magi and thd?

I will be so jealous if there is cosmetic items for the TI2 champions. :p