Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Update 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Update 2

    - Fixed missing UI audio.
    - Removed large Team Matchmaking Find Match panel.
    - Fixed Unstable Concoction aoe effect not dealing its physical damage to magic immune units.
    - Fixed graphical bug in the HUD.
    - Fixed bug with courier and order queuing.
    - Fixed hud skin not resetting properly.

  • #2
    please, portuguese and spanish as languages!

    I bet its really easy coding

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by henriquef View Post
      please, portuguese and spanish as languages!

      I bet its really easy coding
      this please, we really need that in southamerica

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by henriquef View Post
        please, portuguese and spanish as languages!

        I bet its really easy coding
        this, SA server really need it!

        Comment


        • #5
          Actually, until now, I thought that the language selection included vast amount of languages. Like, at least 10-15.
          At least as much as the amount of the languages that Dota 2 itself supports...

          I actually found it weird and ugly to only include English, Russian and Chinese there.
          It looks so wrong and discriminating...
          I hope it is like that only for now, due to not wanting to split the matchmaking too much and increasing the waiting time too much;
          and that the language count will get increased to something around ~30 maybe even ~50 in the future, before the release.

          Comment


          • #6
            Aren't we supposed to play on South American server anymore?

            Comment


            • #7
              Fix the Share Tab bug please. It's very annoying. If people share stuff with you your announcer is going be set to Default even if you equipped any other announcer before the game.
              Last edited by Fugly Shmugly; 02-06-2013, 08:06 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Seconding the request for a spanish/protuguese option, southamerica pubs are unplayable atm.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thirded

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ThoAppelsin View Post
                    Actually, until now, I thought that the language selection included vast amount of languages. Like, at least 10-15.
                    At least as much as the amount of the languages that Dota 2 itself supports...

                    I actually found it weird and ugly to only include English, Russian and Chinese there.
                    It looks so wrong and discriminating...
                    I hope it is like that only for now, due to not wanting to split the matchmaking too much and increasing the waiting time too much;
                    and that the language count will get increased to something around ~30 maybe even ~50 in the future, before the release.
                    I'm sure Valve looked at the demographics of the dota 2 audience to see which regions play dota 2 the most and went from there. Europeans are taught english so that isn't really necessary, either.
                    Originally posted by Hitokiri Battousai
                    Firstly hi, i am not a racist but really i hate all of russians....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kangaroux View Post
                      I'm sure Valve looked at the demographics of the dota 2 audience to see which regions play dota 2 the most and went from there. Europeans are taught english so that isn't really necessary, either.
                      agreed on that (btw i´m german so u no german? xD /sarkasm)
                      If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        no problems on europe, but most south american countries are poor/3rd world, learning english around here is a privilege for few of us

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lina is still losing her hair

                          Outworld Destroyer is still losing his head

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And updates still losing their heroes
                            Prepare for unforeseen consequences.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ChrisC View Post
                              - Fixed graphical bug in the HUD.
                              which bug? where is cyborgmatt?! =)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X